- Check-In is between 2pm – 7pm. Arrangements for late arrivals can be made by calling (732) 988-1216. Check out is 11am.
- From May 15th – September 15th, weekends require a 2 night minimum stay. Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Smoking, candles, incense or open flames, are not permitted anywhere on the property. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine.
- We welcome children 12 years and older.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets and wheelchairs.
- We do not offer private parking however Ocean Grove offers free street parking. There is a loading/unloading area across the street from the Inn.
- Only registered guests are permitted in the Property.
We have modified our cancellation policy for 2020 to make it easier to cancel. If you cancel more then one week in advance you will get 100% refund. If you cancel less then that, you will be charged 100%. If the beach/boardwalk closes or if a State of Emergency is declared, cancel anytime for a 100% refund. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by the Lillagaard.
Weather related cancellations: We will only waive our cancellation policy for a weather related event that is declared a state of emergency.
Health related cancellations: Last minute cancellations due to health issues, family deaths, or other family related issues are still subject to our cancellation policy. We will make every effort to re-book your room and provide a refund.