- Check-In is between 2pm – 7pm. Arrangements for late arrivals can be made by calling (732) 988-1216.
- Check out is 11am.
- From May 15th – September 15th, weekends require a 2 night minimum stay. Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Smoking, candles, incense or open flames, are not permitted anywhere on the property. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine and asked to leave.
- We welcome children aged 12 years and older.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets or wheelchairs.
- Only registered guests are permitted in the Property.
- 100% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Because the Lillagaard is a small seasonal business, cancellations strongly impact our business. We understand that things happens but, we hope you understand that as a small seasonal business with limited availability, we must enforce our cancellation policies.
- If you cancel more than two weeks in advance you will get 100% refund. If you cancel between one and two weeks, you will receive a 50% refund. Less than one week will incur a 100% charge. If the beach/boardwalk closes or if a New Jersey State of Emergency is declared, cancel anytime for a 100% refund. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by the Lillagaard.
- All refunds up to $1,500 are subject to a $50 Administrative fee. Refunds over $1,500 are subject to a $100 Administrative fee. This is due in part to credit card companies no longer refunding their processing fees.
- Sea Hear Now Weekend – September 15th – 18th, has a Special Cancellation Policy. All Sea Hear Now reservations and/or reservations on this weekend, are Final. Zero Cancellations at any time.
- Weather related cancellations: we will only waive our cancellation policy for a weather related event that is declared a New Jersey state of emergency.
- Health related cancellations: last minute cancellations due to health issues, family deaths, or other family related issues are still subject to our cancellation policy. We will make every effort to re-book your room and provide a refund.
All parking in Ocean Grove is on the street. The good news, it is free with no time restrictions. However during the summer months, parking spots are at a premium and could be difficult to find.